3 ½ lbs. of crab or lobster
2 cloves of garlic, chopped
1 fresh red chili, deseeded and finely sliced
2 Tbs. butter
1 Tbs. olive oil
1 lb. live mussels, cleaned
4 oz. squid, sliced
6 oz. shelled tiger or small shrimp
1 lb. spaghetti, cooked al dente
1 handful of flat-leafed parsley, roughly chopped
1 handful of marjoram, roughly chopped
1 egg, beaten
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Plunge the crab or lobster into boiling water, boil for 15 minutes, then remove. When cooled, take meat from the shell, flaking it into small pieces and removing any shell splinters.
2. To make the sauce, fry the shell and legs in olive oil with the garlic and chili. Using the end of a rolling pin, pound down the shells. Add tomatoes and a large glass of water, simmer for 1 hour. Pass through a sieve, season to taste, and put aside.
3. Boil water and add the spaghetti.
4. In a large pan, gently fry the garlic and chili from the main ingredients list in the butter and olive oil. Turn up the heat and add the mussels, squid, and shrimp. Cook 2 minutes. Remove from the heat, discarding any unopened mussels. Add the tomato sauce, cooked spaghetti, lobster or crab meat, and herbs, and mix together.
5. Fold the parchment paper in half to get a crease and open it out again. Place the seafood mixture in the center of one half and brush all the edges with egg. Bring the two sides together and seal well. Carefully slide the parcel onto a baking sheet and cook for about 10 minutes until puffed up. Serve straight away.
In the Kitchen With Jamie & Jools Oliver