10 Recipes to Make the Most of Those Thanksgiving Leftovers
You may have eaten your heart out on Thanksgiving Day, but here's the catch — there's still more food. If you're not feelin' a repeat of your holiday feast here are # creative ways to reinterpret all of your turkey day dishes.
1. Turkey, Smashed Avocado, Cranberry, Brie and Mashed Potato Waffle Melts//Half Baked Harvest: Like chicken and waffles only better — these mini Thanksgiving-inspired bites are packed with your favorite turkey day trimmings, like cranberry sauce, mashed potato and, of course, turkey. (Photo via Half Baked Harvest)
2. Thanksgiving Pizza//The Gunny Sack: You spent the days leading up to Thanksgiving and the day of slaving away over the stove — it's time to cut yourself some slack. Just pop some puff pastry in a pan, load it up with your leftovers of choice, bake in the oven for 20 minutes and bam! You've got a standout, effortless pizza. (Photo via The Gunny Sack)
3. Turkey Cranberry Quesadillas with Ham + Brie//The Clever Carrot: Your favorite college snack gets a turkey day makeover with creamy brie, tart cranberry sauce and perfectly roasted turkey. (Photo via The Clever Carrot)
4. The Ultimate Leftover Turkey Club//Oh Sweet Basil: This stacked sandwich isn't messing around. Jam-packed with turkey, cranberry sauce, bacon, onion and cheese it just might be better than yesterday's meal. (Photo via Oh Sweet Basil)
6. One-Pot Cheesy Turkey Tamale Pie//Half Baked Harvest: Thanksgiving isn't exactly a one-pot meal, but this spicy, cheesy and utterly delicious number totally is. Want to do right by your leftovers? This is the dish. (Photo via Half Baked Harvest)