- Relive the Past
Celebrate with a stay-at-home nostalgia fest. Watch your wedding video or flip through your wedding album and honeymoon photos. Pick desserts that are similar to your wedding cake.
- Take a Second HoneymoonWas there another hot spot you were considering for your honeymoon? Why not go now? If you can't get away, pack a picnic and head to the park with a bottle of wine.
- Have a Sex FestLight candles, put on your best sheets, and pick up a sex toy if you dare (it's easy and less embarrassing to order them online). Let him know what he can do to please you and vice versa. Vanilla massage cream and Kama Sutra oil should get things going.
- Rely on SurpriseLeave little love notes where you know your honey will find them (on the bathroom mirror, in his briefcase, or on her cell phone). Get up early and make waffles with whipped cream. Hire a massage therapist to make a house call. Make overnight reservations at a B and B. Try anything that flies in the face of your routine. 5. Be BoldPlan an activity that will add excitement. It doesn't have to be expensive. If you've always fantasized about driving a Corvette, go to the dealership, pretend you're looking to buy, and spend the day test-driving.
- Cook up an Erotic MealCook a dinner together using erotic foods, from chocolate to strawberries to fondue. See our romantic meal ideas for inspiration. Pop some bubbly and you're set for a steamy evening.
- Play HookyDoes your anniversary fall on a weekday? Call in sick and stay in bed all day long. Order delivery, watch your favorite movie, and well, you can figure out what else. At night, head out on the town.
This article was written by a professional writer, copy edited and fact checked through a multi-point auditing system, in efforts to ensure our readers only receive the best information. To submit your questions or ideas, or to simply learn more, see our about us page: link below.