25 Sweet Ways to Celebrate Your Wedding Anniversary
Your anniversary comes only once a year, so make it special! Below, see 25 unique ways to celebrate the day from morning to night:
- Go to an open house in your dream neighborhood and plan how you'd decorate it.
- Play tourist for the day and explore your city.
- Stay in a fancy hotel for the night and get the honeymoon suite.
- Take a class together and learn something new.
- Volunteer together.
- Pop some popcorn, pour some wine, and cuddle up on the couch watching your wedding video.
- Break out the fine china you got from your registry and use it for every meal that day.
- Plant the same type of flowers you used for your wedding in your garden.
- Have a party and invite all the people who are important to your relationship.
- Swap the wedding pictures you have in frames with other favorites from that day.
- Take a road trip and Instagram your adventures along the way.
- Go wine tasting and bring back some bottles to open for future anniversaries.
- Splurge and take that big trip you've always wanted to go on.
- Head back to your honeymoon destination and re-live your favorite activities.
- Search for the cheapest ticket from the airport closest to you and go on a last-minute trip.
- Hire a personal chef (try Kitchit or Hire a Chef) to whip up the dish you served at your reception.
- If your wedding venue was a restaurant, book a table for dinner in the room you had your first dance.
- Restaurant hop to your favorite former date places for each course.
- Have a romantic picnic under the stars.
- Do a Chopped-style competition where each of you give the other a set of ingredients they have to use to make a course.
- Write your story as a fairytale and turn it into a book.
- Print your marriage certificate onto a pillow. (Instructions)
- Create a wall print with the lyrics to your song.
- Write a good old-fashioned love letter.
- Make an old-school mix-tape type of playlist of your favorite songs.