8 DIY Fire Pits to Get Your Yard Ready for Summer
It might not be exactly tropical in your neighborhood yet. But for many of us, it's finally warm enough to start daydreaming about summer. And that means thinking about getting the yard ready for cookouts, ball games, and gatherings under the stars.
If you're thinking about the changing seasons, think about making your own fire pit. This popular backyard feature is surprisingly easy to construct, and will bring your outdoor living to the next level. Make a quick trip to the hardware store, grab the kids to help out, and you can have one of these gorgeous backyard features by this weekend!
1. Stone-Topped Fire Pit from DIY Network
2. Upcycled Lantern Fire Pit from House & Fig
3. Concrete Bowl Fire Pit from ManMade DIY
4. In-Ground Organic Fire Pit from Laura Catherine
5. Glass and Metal Mini Fire Pit from The Art of Doing Stuff
6. Raised Brick Paver Fire Pit from Bridgman
7. Mini No-Wood Fire Bowl from Ehow
8. Fire Pit Patio (With Bench!) from Instructables
Top Image Credit: Alderwood Landscaping
This content originally appeared on Porch.com