Cheesy Ravioli Casserole
Easy, slow cooker ravioli for a delicious and filling meal without any hassle.
Makes 10 servings
- 1 tablespoon olive or vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1 large clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 jars (26 oz each) four cheese-flavored tomato pasta sauce
- 1 can (15 oz) tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 packages (25 oz each) frozen beef-filled ravioli
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
Step 1: Spray 5- to 6-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. In Dutch oven or 12-inch skillet, heat oil over medium heat until hot. Cook onion and garlic in oil about 4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until onion is tender. Stir in pasta sauce, tomato sauce and Italian seasoning.
Step 2: Place 1 cup of the sauce mixture in slow cooker. Add 1 package frozen ravioli; top with 1 cup of the cheese. Top with remaining package of ravioli and 1 cup cheese. Pour remaining sauce mixture over top.
Step 3: Cover; cook on Low heat setting 5½ to 6½ hours or until hot. Sprinkle with parsley before serving.
Recipe courtesy of Fast Slow Cooker Cookbook.