4. I work from home, so I have my computer and desk in an armoire that I can close up when work time is over. Plus, it hides my ugly printer.
-- Jordan Ferney of Oh Happy Day (JordanFerney.blogspot.com)
5. Keep your closet organized with an efficient shelving system to maximize every inch of your closet space.
-- Nicole Gibbons of SoHauteStyle.com
6. Throw away anything you don't need.
-- Stefanie Schiada of www.BrooklynLimestone.com
7. Divide the shelves of your media center into zones for books, games, movies and music. And don't forget to designate a spot for remotes.
8. I stuff pillowcases with their matching sheets to save space.
-- Katie Ragona of The Design Apprentice (KatieAnneR.blogspot.com)
9. Invest in jewelry trays to compartmentalize your rings, earrings and necklaces in a drawer.
-- Erin Hiemstra of Apartment34.blogspot.com