19th Anniversary: Traditional Gift Ideas and More
1. Bronze-colored flowers: Flowers in bronze and bronze-like hues, include mums, bronze calla lilies, bronze orchids and brown hydrangeas.
2. A vase: Fill a bronze vase with your sweetie's favorite blooms.
3. A candelabra: Imagine how romantic your anniversary dinner will be cast in candlelight.
4. Bronze wine award: Crack open a bottle of vino that's won this prestigious award.
5. Bronze sculpture: An art-loving spouse will appreciate such a thoughtful, chic gift – and so will you!
6. Get bronzed: Book your beach vacay now – and bring sunscreen!
7. Bronzing makeup palette: Give her the gift of a year-round glow. A bronzing kit from her favorite makeup brand is just right.
8. Baby shoes: Have his (or her) baby shoes bronzed as a sentimental surprise.
9. Bronze leather handbag: This is a gift no woman can deny she wants!
10. Designer sunglasses: Get your S.O. a pair with bronze frames, bronze-tinted lenses – or both!
11. Belt buckle: For a guy who loves to wear big, showy belt buckles, get him one in handsome bronze.
12. Bronze home accessories: Whether it's a metal knick-knack or simply a bronze colored throw, a touch of metallic in the home is tre sophisticated!
13. Money clip: Forget the standard silver; bronze is way more original – just like your better half.
14.Pocket watch: He'll love to carry a vintage piece in distressed bronze in his pocket – and show it off to his friends.
15.Candlesticks: A pair of bronze candlesticks will set the stage for a classy, romantic meal.
Did we miss any? We want to know your ideas! Leave a comment to add to our ultimate anniversary ideas list.