Organization Tip of the Day: Tidy Up Your Linen Closet With Baskets
Between towels, knick-knacks and your never-ending supply of hair products, it's easy for this tiny closet space to become a mess. The solution? Organize everything into baskets with labels.
How to do it:
- Gather baskets of varying shapes and sizes that will fit easily on your closet shelves.
- Trace an index card with a circle stencil and cut out.
- Then trace a larger circle stencil on the back side of a paint sample and cut it out.
- Glue the smaller white circle onto the larger paint sample and punch with the hole punch.
- Add ribbon and use gold pen to label your items.
Remove the liners from existing (or new!) baskets to give them a more rustic feel.
>Follow Carlee at @deliciouslyorg
>Visit Carlee's Site: DeliciouslyOrganized.Blogspot.com