Communication is the key to a healthy relationship, but it can be difficult to keep the conversation flowing. Asking questions is the best way to get your partner talking, and will improve your relationship and increase your intimacy.
Read on for over 100 questions to ask your girlfriend, from kinky questions to serious questions. Not only will you learn more about your partner, she'll be flattered that you even asked!
Dirty Questions to Ask Your Girlfriend
You're not a mind reader. If you want to know what turns your girlfriend on in bed, you'll need to ask. These flirty questions to ask your girlfriend will take your sex life to the next level.
- What is your favorite thing to do in bed? What is your least favorite thing to do in bed?
- Where's the weirdest place you've ever had sex?
- Do you like giving and/or receiving oral sex?
- Do you own a vibrator?
- What is your favorite sexual position? What is your least favorite sexual position?
- Do you like porn?
- Have you ever been attracted to a woman? If yes – have you ever acted on it?
- Does the thought of two men having sex turn you on?
- Have you ever made a sex tape?
- Have you ever been to a strip club?
- What is the sexiest quality a partner can have?
- Do you have a fetish?
- Do you like to be dominated? Or do you prefer to be the dominant one?
- What are your favorite places to be touched? Where are your least favorite places to be touched?
- What do you fantasize about?
- Do you read erotica? What is the sexiest book you've ever read?
- Ideally, how long should sex last?
- What is the hottest thing a lover can say in bed?
- Do you like men in uniforms?
- Have you ever made a booty call?
Deep Questions to Ask Your Girlfriend
If your relationship is starting to get serious, there are some important questions you should ask your girlfriend. These questions will help you find out if you have the same values, want the same things out of life, and want the same type of relationship.
- Do you want to get married someday?
- Do you want children? If you couldn't have them, what other options would you consider?
- Do you believe in God?
- What social causes do you feel passionately about?
- What do you want to be remembered for?
- Who have you been friends with the longest?
- How long was your longest relationship?
- Are you close with your family?
- If you got pregnant today, what would you do?
- What challenging experiences have made you stronger?
- What inspires you?
- What are your life goals?
- Who do you look up to?
- What do you consider cheating? (Kissing, sexting, webcam girls, etc.)
- What one change do you wish you could make in the world?
- What would most people be surprised to learn about you?
- Have you ever been discriminated against?
- Is honesty always the best policy?
- What is your biggest fear?
- When are you the happiest?
Good Questions to Ask Your Girlfriend
When you start dating someone new, there's a lot to learn, from how she likes to be treated to what she dreams about. These are the best questions to ask your girlfriend to get to know her better. They'll also help you be a better partner!
- What foreign country would you love to live in?
- What is your favorite way to relax?
- What is a better gift: A couples' spa day, a weekend getaway, or diamond jewelry?
- Do you like schedules or do you prefer to go with the flow?
- If money was not a factor, where would you live?
- If you could sing one song perfectly, what song would you choose?
- What do you like the most about technology? What do you like the least about technology?
- What road trip would you love to take?
- What is your favorite flower?
- Would you rather live in a place with an ocean view or a city skyline view?
- What skill have you worked the hardest to master?
- Which is scarier: giving a speech to 1,000 people or skydiving?
- If you won the lottery, would you still work?
- Have you ever boycotted or protested anything?
- What was the best job you ever had?
- What is the most important thing you learned from your parents?
- Which do you crave the most: stability or adventure?
- Would you rather be unique or understood?
- Have you ever meditated?
- What do you want your life to be like in 5 years?
Romantic Questions to Ask Your Girlfriend
No matter how long you've been together, every relationship needs romance. These love questions to ask your girlfriend are guaranteed to warm up any date and bring you closer together.
- When was your first kiss?
- How do you want to be proposed to? In a crowded city square with a backing band or privately on a scenic mountaintop?
- What song do you wish was written about you?
- What kind of wedding do you want? A beach ceremony with 50 of your closest friends, or a lavish blowout with 300 people and a live band?
- Do you believe in soul mates?
- Who was your first crush?
- How do you know when you're in love?
- Are relationships meant to last forever?
- What makes you feel sexy?
- What is the hottest thing a lover can wear?
- What is your ideal date: horseback riding followed by a dinner prepared by your date, or dinner out at a romantic restaurant, followed by club hopping?
- Have you ever had an unrequited love?
- Do you like it when I wear cologne?
- Would you ever quit your job or move to a new city for your partner?
- What was your first sexual experience like?
- How many times have you been in love?
- How do you like to celebrate anniversaries?
- Who usually says 'I love you' first in your relationships?
- What TV couple is the epitome of #RelationshipGoals?
- What would be the perfect Valentine's Day?
Cute Questions to Ask Your Girlfriend
Getting to know your girlfriend should be enjoyable. Here are some cute questions to ask your partner that will lighten the mood and put a smile on her face.
- Which do you like better: sunrise or sunset?
- When you were a kid, what did you imagine your life would be like as an adult?
- What is your favorite playground game?
- What movie can you quote the most lines from?
- Has anyone ever thrown you a surprise party?
- What is your idea of the perfect birthday?
- What is the best way to wake up?
- How do you treat yourself?
- Have you ever received a random act of kindness?
- What is your favorite children's book?
- What is your favorite home-cooked meal?
- Who was the best teacher you ever had?
- What was your favorite toy as a kid?
- What is the oddest thing you have kept for sentimental reasons?
- Who do you call when you need advice?
- What sounds or smells bring you comfort?
- Which do you like better: giving or receiving gifts?
- What is the best compliment you have ever received?
- What do you look forward to the most when you think about getting old?
- Do you daydream?
Fun Questions to Ask Your Girlfriend
Relationships are hard work, but they should also be fun. Have a laugh together with these funny things to ask your girlfriend.
- What is the lamest pickup line anyone has ever used on you?
- If you were going to invent a cocktail, what would it be?
- Have you ever won a contest or a raffle?
- What is the funniest thing you've ever overheard?
- Would you ever go to your high school reunion?
- What is most embarrassing phase you ever went through?
- What fictional world do you wish actually existed?
- What fitness craze, popular TV show, or other cultural phenomenon do you not understand?
- When was the last time you sent a letter or postcard?
- Do you ever laugh when you're by yourself?
- Would you rather go a day without your phone or without toilet paper?
- What was the worst date you ever went on?
- What fictional character do you wish was your best friend?
- Would you ever go on a reality TV show?
- What can you never have too much of?
- Do you like your name?
- What is your favorite dinosaur?
- Have you ever lied about your age?
- Would you rather have a sports car, a private jet, or a boat?
- Do you want to be famous?
Random Questions to Ask Your Girlfriend
When you spend a lot of time together in a relationship, it's normal to run out of things to talk about. Get the conversation flowing again with these weird questions to ask your girlfriend.
- Would you ever enter a hot dog eating contest?
- What bar competition would you win? (Darts, peanut toss, pool, etc.)
- Can you juggle?
- If you had to give up chocolate, wine, or coffee, which would you choose?
- Have you ever been hit on by a woman?
- What is the weirdest thing you've ever eaten?
- Would you ever take ayahuasca?
- Have you ever had déjà vu?
- Do you remember your dreams?
- What unhealthy food do you wish was good for you?
- What's the best magic trick you've ever seen?
- Have you ever been hypnotized?
- If you could steal the talent or intelligence from any one person, whose would you steal?
- Besides social networking sites, what websites do you visit every day?
- Would you ever be a Sugar Baby?
- Did your parents ever ground you?
- Have you ever seen a ghost?
- Do you like having your picture taken?
- Would you ever pose nude for a photograph or painting?
- What do you like most about being a woman?
Personal Questions to Ask Your Girlfriend
Relationships are all about intimacy. These personal questions to ask your girlfriend will help tighten your bond and deepen your understanding.
- Do you like making decisions?
- How would you like to be perceived by other people?
- Do you like spending time alone?
- If you could change anything about your family, what would it be?
- What do you like most about yourself?
- What moment from your life would you love to relive?
- If you had to switch careers, what career would you choose?
- Do you keep in touch with your exes?
- When you walk into a room, do you want to be noticed or do you prefer to blend in?
- How do you like to be treated when you're sad? Do you like to talk about it, do you like to be left alone, or do you just want a shoulder to cry on?
- What is the most important lesson you've learned from a past relationship?
- What is the biggest change you've ever made?
- What do you like your partner to do for you when you're sick? (Bring soup, rub your back, leave you alone, etc.)
- Have you ever been arrested?
- What is your favorite family tradition?
- Do you have an addictive personality?
- Do you keep a journal or a diary?
- Do you have a mantra or a saying that gets you through difficult times?
- Are you good at keeping secrets?
- What is the best advice your parents ever gave you?
Relationship Questions to Ask Your Girlfriend
No relationship is perfect, but the more effort you put in, the better it will be. These 20 questions to ask your girlfriend will help your relationship stay on track.
- Do you like to plan dates or would you prefer that I planned more dates?
- Where have you always wanted to go with me?
- What is something you could never forgive in a relationship?
- What class would you love to take together?
- What bad habit do you wish I would quit?
- Do you feel heard in our relationship?
- What one thing can I do to improve our relationship?
- Do we communicate enough?
- Do we spend enough time together?
- Out of all the dates we've gone on, which was your favorite?
- Are you comfortable around my friends?
- Would it bother you if I went to a strip club?
- Do I support you enough?
- What do I do that makes you feel loved and appreciated?
- What can I do to help you more?
- Are we a positive influence on each other?
- Do we resolve our issues respectfully?
- Are you satisfied with our sex life?
- What is your favorite part of our relationship?
- Do you dream about me?
Ready for more? We have over 100 questions to ask your boyfriend.
This article was written by a professional writer, copy edited and fact checked through a multi-point auditing system, in efforts to ensure our readers only receive the best information. To submit your questions or ideas, or to simply learn more, see our about us page: link below.