3rd Anniversary: Traditional Gift Ideas and More
1. Wallet: A traditional gift that's always needed, try slipping something special inside, like tickets to a show or a coupon redeemable for one free massage.
2. Valet: A stylish addition to the bureau.
3. Watch: A beautiful watch with a leather strap is always in demand.
4. Leather-bound book: Try scoring out-of-print or original edition of one of your sweetie's favorite classics.
5. Shoes/boots: Lady in your life? After diamonds, shoes are the next obvious choice!
6. Gardening gloves: Encourage your spouse's green thumb with some gloves – plus a gardening kit and bucket full of seeds and bulbs!
7. Purse: Did somebody say Yves Saint Laurent?
8. Belt: A stately leather belt is the perfect accessory.
9. Leather jacket: You can't go wrong with an investment like this.
10. Briefcase, messenger bag or laptop bag: Get a brand new carryall for your worker bee.
11. Luggage: Pack your bags: You're off to a romantic getaway!
12. Saddle: Okay, maybe your sweetie isn't exactly an equestrian – but how about a spin on a mechanical bull? Talk about a wild anniversary!
13. Autographed baseball, football, soccer ball or basketball: A sports enthusiast will go nuts for this one.
14. Donation to wildlife foundation or animal shelter: Don't believe in leather products? Get your sweetie an homage to animals instead.
15. Business card or checkbook holder: It's a gift your loved one can use – and probably would buy for himself.
16. Desk set: A new leather desk set: so chic.
17. Leather gloves: A stylish treat for either of you.
19. Leather game set: Chess, backgammon – whatever the game, it's even more fun in leather.
20. Leather portfolio: Your artist spouse will thank you for this thoughtful, useful gift.
Crystal and Glass
21. Swarovski jewelry: Just as glam as diamonds, but more affordable.
22. Swarovski figurines: Something to cherish.
23. Crystal necklace: It symbolizes eternal love.
24. Crystal barware: Something to up the style quotient of your home, Mad Men-style.
25. Blown-glass sculpture: Got a spouse who's into objets d'art? This is the perfect anniversary to present one made of crystal.
26. Glass jewelry: Hand-blown glass jewelry is a great way to honor your honey – and a struggling artisan.
27. Candle holders: Have a romantic dinner by candlelight – every night!
28. Crystal lamp: What a great way to glamorize your bedroom. Hey, why not go for a pair?
29. Glass or crystal vase: A bouquet of your sweetie's favorite buds in a glamorous vase is a thoughtful and chic surprise.
30. Engraved glass products: The great thing about crystal is it's easily engraved.
- Celebrate the Married Couple With a 3 Year Anniversary Gift Idea That Go Beyond Great
- Anniversary Gifts by Year: Traditional and Modern Gift Ideas for Him and Her
- 4-Year Anniversary Gift Ideas: What to Give Her, Him and Them