18th Anniversary: Traditional Gift Ideas & More
1. Porcelain vase: Have your wedding date and initials placed on the vase, and fill it with their favorite flowers.
2. Porcelain shave set: He'll appreciate an old-fashioned shave set complete with razors and a porcelain bowl or cup.
3. Mugs: His and hers mugs, ones printed with nicknames you have for each other or even comical ones, like a bow and a mustache, are a fun gift. You can even pair them with a new coffeemaker, like a Keurig.
4. Ornament: Commemorate your 18th with a keepsake ornament.
5. Porcelain frame: Frame your favorite photo, or a wedding photo, for a great memento.
6. Candleholders: Celebrate by gifting porcelain candleholders. For an even bigger event, fix their favorite dinner (or order in!) and eat by candlelight.
7. Jewelry box: With a little something extra inside it, perhaps?
9. Serving platter: It'll spiff up your dining room table.
10. Porcelain earrings: She'll love the sweet sentiment.
11. Porcelain keepsake box: Have the box engraved and place another present, like tickets to a special event, inside.
12. Cookware: If they love to cook, try gifting them with something special, like soufflé dishes or ramekins.
13. Tea set: If they like tea, this is an easy way to incorporate porcelain.
14. Porcelain enamel cookware or slow cooker: Who says you have to go with the literal meaning of porcelain?
15. Ceramics class: For a fun twist, sign up for a ceramics class you can take together.
Did we miss any? We want to know your ideas! Leave a comment to add to our ultimate anniversary ideas list.