Porcelain is the traditional material of the 18th anniversary. Here’s your complete guide to the 18th wedding anniversary!
- Porcelain vase: Have your wedding date and initials placed on the vase, and fill it with their favorite flowers.
- Porcelain shave set: He'll appreciate an old-fashioned shave set complete with razors and a porcelain bowl or cup.
- Mugs: His and hers mugs, ones printed with nicknames you have for each other or even comical ones, like a bow and a mustache, are a fun gift. You can even pair them with a new coffeemaker, like a Keurig.
- Ornament: Commemorate your 18th with a keepsake ornament.
- Porcelain frame: Frame your favorite photo, or a wedding photo, for a great memento.
- Candleholders: Celebrate by gifting porcelain candleholders. For an even bigger event, fix their favorite dinner (or order in!) and eat by candlelight.
- Jewelry box: With a little something extra inside it, perhaps?
- Fine dining set: Something heirloom-worthy would be super-appropriate!
- Serving platter: It'll spiff up your dining room table.
- Porcelain earrings: She'll love the sweet sentiment.
- Porcelain keepsake box: Have the box engraved and place another present, like tickets to a special event, inside.
- Cookware: If they love to cook, try gifting them with something special, like soufflé dishes or ramekins.
- Tea set: If they like tea, this is an easy way to incorporate porcelain.
- Porcelain enamel cookware or slow cooker: Who says you have to go with the literal meaning of porcelain?
- Ceramics class: For a fun twist, sign up for a ceramics class you can take together.
Did we miss any? We want to know your ideas! Leave a comment to add to our ultimate anniversary ideas list.
This article was written by a professional writer, copy edited and fact checked through a multi-point auditing system, in efforts to ensure our readers only receive the best information. To submit your questions or ideas, or to simply learn more, see our about us page: link below.