6th Anniversary: Traditional Gift Ideas and More
1. Box of chocolates: You never know what you're gonna get (but a smooch would be nice).
2. Nostalgic candy assortment: From Pop Rocks to Fun Dip, fill a basket with your sweeties favorite sweets.
3. Customized M&Ms: Visit www.mymms.com to have a pack, jar or tin of M&Ms emblazoned with your favorite couple pic, your anniversary date – or just about anything that resonates with your romance!
4. Chocolate covered strawberries: Your sixth anniversary is the perfect time to go for a dip – a chocolate-sauce dip, that is.
5. Candy-flavored lubes and condoms: Put your own, sexy spin on anniversary celebrations. Need inspiration? Try a fun sex game!
6. Chocolate body paints: Is your man good enough to eat? Now he really is.
7. Candy necklace, bracelet or ring: What's sweeter than a piece of candy jewelry? A real bauble to accompany it.
8. Gumball machine: What better way to feel like you're kids again? A gumball machine is a fun, lighthearted addition to a home office.
9. Candy Striper lingerie: Live out your patient-nurse fantasies together in a sexy version of this famous medical outfit.
10. Chocolate roses: Two of the most treasured symbols of romance, combined.
11. Trip to Hershey, PA: Spend your sixth anniversary at the Sweetest Place on Earth: Hershey Park! Aside from candy, there are golf courses, museums, concerts and lots of other “grown up" attractions.
12. Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory: Pick up this classic flick on DVD and enjoy it together.
13. Candy Gram: This adorable token of your affection is the perfect anniversary gesture. You simply fill a jar with your significant other's favorite sweets and attach a handwritten note that's heavy on the puns, such as “You'll always be my SweetTart!"
14. Godiva chocolate liquor: Did someone say chocolate martinis?
15. Candy factory tour: From Jelly Belly to Mars, plenty of your favorite candy companies offer factory tours. Find one near you and get ready for a sugar rush!
16. Power tools: A few new toys for his toolbox, perhaps?
17. Cast iron cookware: Anyone who loves to cook would drool over a set of cast iron cookware from a company like Le Creuset or Emile Henry.
18. Golf clubs: Is your sweetie an “iron man"? Get him a whole new set of golf irons for your sixth anniversary.
19. Stainless barware: Crack open a brand new bar set and mix up the signature drink from your wedding reception!
20. Wrought iron décor: If you only think of fences when you think of wrought iron, you're missing out. This material is used in lots of rustic furniture and wall hangings – great for a spouse with a traditional style sensibility.
21. Iron jewelry: Bypass the standard fare and opt for a hand-forged iron piece instead.
22. Iron sculpture: A piece of art is the perfect gift for a high-brow hubby. Make it extra sweet with a DIY personalized piece.
23. Iron Man: Feel like a pair of superheroes enjoying this action flick on anniversary night.
24. The Man in the Iron Mask: This tale of a mysterious French prisoner is something you can both get engrossed in.
25. Candle holders: Have a candlelit dinner in the works? Iron candlesticks are the perfect luxe touch.
26. Garden trellis: For a sweetie who loves to spend hours in the garden.
27. Iron wine rack: Be sure to fill it with bottles of both of your favorite wines.
28. Iron bookends: Got a bibliophile on your hands? A funky pair of iron bookends make a great bookshelf accessory.
29. Fondue set: What's better than chocolate-covered strawberries? Making your own chocolate-covered strawberries together.
30. Iron Mission State Park: Whether you two are nature enthusiasts or history buff, Utah's Iron Mission State Park – recently renamed Frontier Homestead State Park Museum – will be right up your alley. Its museum tells the story of Brigham Young and the Mormon missionaries who mined iron there back in the late 19th to early 20th centuries.