Tin and aluminum – which represent of durability and flexibility-- are the traditional materials of the tenth anniversary. Diamond jewelry is a modern addition. Here are is your complete guide to the tenth wedding anniversary.
- Martini shakers: You made it this far, so shake things up for your tenth anniversary!
- Hammered tin jewelry: A beautiful, funky gift for a beautiful spouse with funky style.
- Tin cufflinks: An unexpected material for cufflinks, but still very debonair.
- Trip to the World of Coca Cola: Head to Atlanta to see where this all-American soft drink got its start, filled with tons of treats and attractions.
- The Wizard of Oz: Who doesn't have a soft spot for this classic? Watch it together and take a stroll down the Yellow Brick Road…we mean, memory lane!
- A six-pack: Just kidding – how about tickets to a sports event, where he's really likely to enjoy that beer!
- A tin of popcorn: Try an assortment of yummy popcorns – from caramel to cheese – and settle in for a super romantic movie night.
- A tin of chocolates: Skip the traditional box in favor of tin.
- Jewelry tin: Hide a gorgeous bauble inside a simple tin for a welcome anniversary surprise.
- Gift bucket: Fill a tin bucket with all of your spouse's favorite little things: Snacks, books, DVDs, and odds and ends.
- Tin foil: Wrap up your gift of choice in alum
- Antique tin toys: Hit a flea market to find these cute collectibles.
- Martini shakers: Shake (or stir) up a surprise this anniversary.
- Brushed aluminum fixtures: Beauty the bathroom – then take a long bubble bath together.
- Aluminum briefcase or portfolio: A sturdy briefcase made of aluminum has a sophisticated, modern appeal.
- Aluminum kitchen gadgets: Does your spouse like to tinker in the kitchen? Get him some new toys.
- Whipped cream dispenser: We're not telling you where to put the whipped cream, of course…
- Bicycle: Many bike frames are made of aluminum, so take advantage of your tenth anniversary to buy a new set of wheels for your sweetie.
- iPod: This one's a no-brainer – and it's made of aluminum!
- Custom sign: How about something cool – or hilarious – for his man cave?
- Cookware: Aluminum pots and pans are a treat for a cooking enthusiast.
- Aluminum foil: Wrap up your gift of choice in aluminum foil instead of plain old wrapping paper.
- Fishing boat: Many small fishing boats are made of aluminum.
- Fishing rod: Can't afford to buy a boat? Rent one and embark on a fishing expedition for two.
- Appliances: Whether a major or countertop appliances, it'll definitely go to great use.
- Sports equipment: For a sports nut, a new baseball bat or hockey sticks makes for a very useful gift.
- Custom street sign: Have a cute, decorative street sign design as a dedication to your significant other.
- Grill: Does your sweetie love to barbecue? Get him a brand new grill to master!
- Grilling tools: These are a great complement to his brand new anniversary grill.
- Diamond jewelry: Need we say more?
Did we miss any? We want to know your ideas! Leave a comment to add to our ultimate anniversary ideas list.
This article was written by a professional writer, copy edited and fact checked through a multi-point auditing system, in efforts to ensure our readers only receive the best information. To submit your questions or ideas, or to simply learn more, see our about us page: link below.