Steel – which represents strength -- is the traditional materials of the eleventh anniversary. Diamond jewelry is a modern addition. Here are is your complete guide to the eleventh wedding anniversary.
- Steel jewelry: It doesn't have to be gold or platinum to be beautiful and valuable. Many stainless steel trinkets are just as lovely – and handmade, to boot.
- Steel drums: Travel to the Caribbean for some steel-drum fun.
- Car: If your significant other is itching for a new set of wheels, your eleventh anniversary is the perfect time.
- Bicycle: Some bikes are made of steel, so pick this up for your spouse if that other set of wheels just isn't in the cards this year.
- Steel Magnolias: One of the iconic chick flicks of our era.
- Stainless appliances: Upgrade the kitchen with fancy stainless appliances you can both enjoy.
- Stainless flatware: A new set of forks, knives and spoons are another great way to refresh your kitchen space.
- Flask: This is a very manly gift idea for a very manly dude; he'll love it.
- Ice bucket: Pick up a fancy new bucket and throw a party to remember.
- Candleholders:...or just stay home and enjoy your anniversary together.
- Coffee pot: Is your sweetie addicted to java? Get a thermal coffee pot – or even an old-fashioned percolator – this anniversary.
- Wine cooler: A mini fridge dedicated just to your wines is pretty brilliant.
- Handcuffs: This whole steel tradition is the perfect excuse to get a little naughty for your anniversary.
- Locket: Fill a steel locket with a cherished image.
- Watch: A handsome, stainless watch is a great gift for any occasion.
- Horseback riding: Horseshoes are made of steel, so go for a gallop together.
- Horseshoes set: …or just stay home and play horseshoes in the yard!
- Power or hand tools: Beef up his toolbox with some new toys.
- Swiss Army knife: Every boy dreams of owning one of these – and probably every man does, too.
- Sword: If he's into collecting relics, pick up a decorative sword with historical significance.
- Motorcycle: Is he a road warrior? Surprise him with a new hog!
- Breakfast in bed: Is your significant other more about gestures than objects? Serve breakfast in bed on a steel tray – with steel-cut oatmeal!
- Trip to the city: Whether it's New York, Chicago or any other big, industrial city, take a trip somewhere that big, steel building reign supreme.
- Cuff links: A man can never have too many.
- Superman: Stay in and watch a marathon of the Man of Steel together.
- Sculpture: For the art-loving spouse.
- Chopsticks: If your sweetie is a die-hard fan of sushi, pick up an extra special set of chopsticks.
- Wine opener: A sophisticated wine opener – paired with your spouse's favorite wine, of course – is an impressive anniversary gift.
- Business card case: A sleek steel business card holder is a great accessory.
- Skis or snowboard: Ready to hit the slopes. Get your significant other a new set of skis or a snowboard, which are made partially of steel (it counts!).
This article was written by a professional writer, copy edited and fact checked through a multi-point auditing system, in efforts to ensure our readers only receive the best information. To submit your questions or ideas, or to simply learn more, see our about us page: link below.