Silk and linen -- which represent luxury and comfort -- are the traditional materials of the 12th wedding anniversary. Pearls are another gift option. Here’s your complete guide to the 12th wedding anniversary!
- Lingerie: This will set the scene for an unforgettable 12th anniversary, that's for sure.
- Silk pajamas: These are the ultimate in luxury, and you both deserve the pampering.
- Silk sheets: Bring a layer of opulence to the boudoir.
- Silk duvet cover: Amp up the luxe factor even further.
- Silk sleeping bag: How about an anniversary camping excursion? A silk sleeping bag should make roughing it a bit cozier.
- Silk blindfolds: Get naughty in style.
- Silk handcuffs and restraints: These can ignite quite the spark in the bedroom!
- Silk boxers: So maybe they're a bit cliche, but we still love 'em.
- Silk-covered photo album: Fill it with pics of your many years together for the ideal trip down memory lane.
- Silk tie: He may not want a tie as a gift, but if it's made of silk, we're pretty sure he'll change his mind.
- Silk scarf: Let her know you love her and you love her style too!
- Silk roses: An arrangement of silk flowers is classy and romantic.
- Silk purse: A girl needs to stash in style.
- Silk sweaters: Can you say comfy and chic?
- Monogrammed silk handkerchiefs: For an old-fashioned, dapper kind of gift.
- Silk wall hanging: Get something stylish you can both enjoy. Keep an eye out for opulent Thai silk.
- Silk jewelry bag or silk-lined jewelry box: Filled with an amazing bauble, of course.
- Silk Road tour: A tour of the silk trade routes in Asia is an extravagant way to celebrate your big day. If you've got the funds, go for it!
- Silk long johns: Pair these with a super-fun ski trip so you two have an excuse to wear them!
- Linen robe: Something soft to wrap up in after a steamy shower together.
- Fancy table linens: A great backdrop for a lovingly made anniversary dinner.
- Linen bedding: Crisp and luxurious -- and one more excuse to stay in bed.
- Linen clothing: Couple this with a few tickets to a tropical destination and you can't go wrong.
- Linen purse: For the handbag enthusiast, check out Etsy.com for a great selection of handmade linen purses.
- Linen tea chest: A chest full of exotic teas is a great way to cap off a delectable anniversary meal.
- Pearl jewelry: Every woman needs a classic string of pearls.
- Oysters: The ultimate aphrodisiac!
- Mother of pearl home accessories: Jewelry boxes and trays make sophisticated presents.
- Trip to Pearl Harbor: A visit to Pearl Harbor in Honolulu makes a great historical vacation.
- Trip to Oyster Bay: Whether it's Oyster Bay, New York, or all the way to Oyster Bay in South Africa, a trip to a locale with “Oyster" in the name
Did we miss any? We want to know your ideas! Leave a comment to add to our ultimate anniversary ideas list.
[12 Year Anniversary Gift Ideas Your Spouse (or Favorite Couple) Will Love](https://www.theknot.com/content/12-year-anniversary-gift-ideas)<br> Anniversary Gifts by Year: Traditional and Modern Gift Ideas for Him and Her<br> * 13 Year Anniversary Gift Ideas Your Spouse (or Favorite Couple) Will Love<br>
This article was written by a professional writer, copy edited and fact checked through a multi-point auditing system, in efforts to ensure our readers only receive the best information. To submit your questions or ideas, or to simply learn more, see our about us page: link below.